Monday, August 3, 2009

WEEKLY MEMORY VERSE

This was last week's Memory Verse from "Embracing the Word" (8 of spades):

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 (NASB)

The NEW verse for this Week 26:

“Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”

Revelation 4:11 (NASB)


[If I'm following suit correctly, this would be on the 8 of club].

I just brought a deck of cards back from the USA & I plan on putting the verses on each one, makes it easier to carry with you or review!


Why not get a deck & memorize God's Word & make it accessible daily? (on your mirror, take it in your purse or pouch in my case, above your kitchen sink or stove) If you don't want to use a deck of 52 playing cards, you can use index cards. Let's stay accountable & continue with our


B.I.B.L.E.

Weekly Memory Verse


from the "Pinch Hitter" ~ Peggy


[I've posted over at my blog but this is for all of you to continue also! I just noticed that it wasn't posted here yet so I did.]


Notice it says "WEEKLY" which means any day of the week, you can/could post

your reflection or what God is speaking to you about the verse of the week,

then Link up & share with us :)





1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Wow, I have missed a couple of weeks and feel so out of sync now.

Thank you so much for doing this and holding me accountable!

Love,
Beth