Saturday, November 12, 2011

THE POWER OF YOUR LOVE

[*I'm reposting this video today and linking with SOS, also to make an announcement for December]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjtGS0S_VbY
done by the 
UPWARD CALL
Verse of the Day

"His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises." 
2 Peter 1:3-4

MAY THE POWER OF HIS LOVE
DRAW YOU
CLOSER
TODAY!

I love this song, and it was the Verse of the Day done once again by (oparisg)
Upward Call back in Sept., yet it seems perfect for the upcoming praise and focus I plan on doing for all of December (similar to last year's "31 Days of Praise").

I am sharing Shannon Ethridge's devotional "Completely Loved: Recognizing God's  Passionate Pursuit of Us" and focusing on special aspects of His character (like last year) which was my intention when I started blogging with the hope of looking at the Names of God and His character, which are interspersed throughout this blog and my other blogs... even in the header I did over at aMazing Grace ~ Mazes, Messes, Miracles. When I thought about "COMPLETELY LOVED", I immediately thought of THE POWER OF YOUR LOVE


how could I not... 

So I do hope that you will JOIN me in December to see God and His love for you, wrapped in a special package, and designed just for you as "Completely His" (the first book of Shannon's) diving into a deeper intimacy with our heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus Christ... who humbled Himself to be born in a stable, to save us and give us eternal life and so much more... "Loving Jesus Without Limits" a wonderful series by Shannon Ethridge. This was a very special gift from a dear sister for my birthday and I am so grateful for her. 

Did  I mention that YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOVED by God ... and can be COMPLETELY HIS too!


Come join us over at Soaking on Sonday! Soak in the POWER OF HIS LOVE!



And if you know Beth(sailorcross)(warmharte) or even if you don't, you should - Sunday is her birthday, send her some love and best wishes for a wonderful birthday! Let's flood her with the POWER OF GOD'S LOVE and prayers!


Comments are off, since many of you visit me at SOS! I just wanted you to soak and know THE POWER OF HIS LOVE