Sunday, March 21, 2010

I CRY OUT

"I will hide underneath Your wing, Father, cover me!"



Cindy Cruse Ratcliff singing her own song "I Cry Out"...

May God draw you closer and allow Cindy's words to minister as you trust in the God of your salvation! He is your hope, your strength, and your King just as He is hers and mine. Trust in Him and allow Him to renew you today!

Touch my dear sisters in Christ and friends O Lord and meet them as them cry out and come to You!

Why not read "Jesus is Our Cornerstone" ? and allow scriptures and Ann Spangler to speak the Name of Jesus from "Praying in the Names of Jesus" for a better understanding.

4 comments:

sailorcross said...

I have cried out and waited patiently. He has heard my cry and lifted me high...carrying me in HIS arms with HIS strength and power when I felt I had none of my own.

Praise God this day and everyday that HE is the creator of all our universe, and HE HAS EVERYTHING IN CONTROL!!

Awesome song and post, Peggy!!

Beth

Beth in NC said...

Beautiful my friend!

Thank you for sharing!

Love!
b

Cathy said...

That is a beautiful song.

Just Be Real said...

"Take me away...."
Beautiful and powerful video. Thank you for sharing. Blessings....