Sunday, June 13, 2010

PRAYING THE NAMES of JESUS:REDEEMER


WEEK TWENTY FIVE
*Added a very special video to this...because everyone thought of it now and I had it for later but I moved it here for us to enjoy with an old WFW I did...

The Name of Jesus for this week with Ann Spangler at Crosswalk.com





You may go HERE to find out more and follow along daily at Crosswalk. com with the devotional of Ann Spangler, "Praying the Names of Jesus" as Ann shares Our Redeemer!

The Name
Without a Redeemer willing and able to pay the high price necessary to liberate us from the power of sin, the story of our lives in this world would be nothing but a story of hopelessness. But because of Christ’s redemptive love, we look forward with hope to a day when the world itself will be completely liberated from the power of sin and death.
Until then we can express our faith in Christ by echoing the words of Scripture: “I know that my Redeemer lives and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And . . . in my flesh I will see God”
Job 19:25-26
Key Scripture
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. Mark 10:45
Lord, you paid for me with the most valuable currency of all. May the investment you have made appreciate to your glory. Help me to live in a way that expresses your redeeming love so that many others may know you as their Lord and Redeemer. Amen.
I had this chosen for later this week, but since everyone is thinking of it, I added it here. Clearly this is what comes to many of us as we think of Our Redeemer!

I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES!
sweet word by
plus she signs (ASL) this song
(Nicole is just the first 5 min. or so)


from
"SISTERS in the SPIRIT"
tour in 2007

I'm so thankful for you all, my sisters in the spirit!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Amen...love this! Like the song says...I know my Redeemer lives! Praise the Lord!

Just Be Real said...

Peggy amen! Thank you for the wonderful reminder. Blessings to you and yours.

Cathy said...

I love that name, Redeemer. And I think of Nicole Mullen's beautiful song. Love and Hugs ~