Sunday, October 12, 2008

Super Sunday

Peggy, at Amazing Grace~~Mazes, Messes and Miracles started a new Meme called Super Sunday, and I decided to join in. The is my first experiment with Photoshop also. Two new firsts on this Sunday!




Seasons Change by Spoken

Today I opened my eyes to a whole new world
Another state of mind
A life without You
And for the first time I understand what I am without You
So I try to hold on to You
And I wandered so far away from Your embrace
And still the seasons change
And for the first time I realize what I am without You
I am nothing


The verse on the picture is a little difficult to see, but it is Ecclesiastes 3:1--

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity
under Heaven.

Hopefully, next Sunday my experiment will look a little better!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this, bless you.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a great post. You did a great job. I love the verse.
I haven't posted yet but will this afternoon come by and see me.
I love this new meme.
Have a Blessed Day.

Peggy said...

Blessings Beth...Thank you for linking to Super simple Sunday & sharing the beauty of this season...my favorite! You did so well with a perfect verse & gorgeous photo! I love the "Seasons Change" both the written and the actual one! It is so true "I am nothing"...when we realize
we wandered from Him! WOW!

I think your experiment went well, mine for WFW were tiny like this just like my Super Sunday button!

When you uploaded the photo into blogger, did you choose large? That may be all you need to change! I'm just learning also...it's fun!

Enjoy a SUPER SUNDAY!

Talk..to..Grams said...

It goods just fine and you did a good job! Thanks for blessing us! Hugs, Grams

Talk..to..Grams said...

Well that should say it LOOKS just fine!!! Sorry!! Hugs, Grams

Anonymous said...

hello! thanks for your visit to my blog. I enjoyed this. Our sermon today was on Ecclesiastes 3 and we even sang the song turn, turn ,turn. That cracked me up. Have a great week.

Joyfulsister said...

Hey Sis..
Happy Sunday *smile*
I just got photoshop and am still trying to learn how to use it as well. You did a great job on your photos. Thanks for sharing this with us today..

Hugz Lorie

Anonymous said...

that's a simple review and simple message and simple rejoice.

Have a simple Sunday!

Marsha said...

Well I visited your other blog on Sunday so I didn't see this! Beautiful!