Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have been so busy lately. Work, Christmas projects, children, just everything! And God is calling to me today--calling me to His side to just be still and listen for His voice.

The post below by hisfirefly really had an impact upon me. I have read and reread and reread this again and again.

So, today, I am thankful that God has love for me, to speak to me and tell me to be still and just know that He is God, everything is in His control.

A big thank you to Heartlight for the above images and Scriptures. I have pondered and prayed over these verses this morning, and through God's Word, I have been able to obtain the stillness He is calling me to. And make sure to search and read the words in the clouds in the next to the last picture. I wouldn't want you to miss this!!

Beth

6 comments:

Denise said...

You are a heart blessing.

Daphine said...

Beautiful post! Blessings to you today and always!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the scriptures to meditate on today. And I pray that His peace will fill you and bring you thast wonderful still point in Him.

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful post and beautiful pictures! Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

Debbie Petras said...

What beautiful images and Bible verses! It can be challenging to be still before the Lord. But my, what a blessing we receive when we do.

Peggy said...

Be still and Know Beth...that you are HIS and He is yours! Each verse from Heartlight is so full of His Peace & love & you can see your thankfulness in your heart & your inspiration from Firefly's Garden!

Promise me no more BUSY! Rest in Him,
Peggy