Saturday, February 21, 2009

An FYI

Since I'm moving today, I wanted to let you know that I'll be without internet service until Wednesday.

Since I'm not exactly sure when the cable/internet company will be coming, I decided to postpone the Weekly Memory Verse until next Monday.

Keep all of us in your prayers--for a safe move with no injuries or incidents!!

Beth


And REMEMBER "THE POWER OF YOUR LOVE" & ENJOY...


For another beautiful song and personal note, please join me here @ warmHarte also!

HAVE A BLESSED & SUPER SUNDAY!

For more blessings, visit Peggy @ Amazing Grace
for

4 comments:

Angela said...

Will be praying Ephesians 3:20 over you and exciting to hear all about it when you come back. ((hugs))

Darlene said...

Hope everything goes great! Praying for you...
Darlene

Peggy said...

BLESSING BETH...I WILL MISS YOU!!!

BUT I'm ecstatic that YOU will have YOUR OWN HOME with A BEAUTIFUL VIEW! and garden and ohhhhhhhhh
I think I might cry...tears of JOY & a little sadness til you're back!
Hope Cara is feeling better! Hope all goes well in the move! Take care of your self & I'll be waiting! Eph. 1:16 & Angela's verse and May the Lord keep you safe! May He watch over you & bring you much JOY!

Love you bunches,
Peggy
I'm not too sure I can be a good lighthouse keeper but Our Lord can!

Marsha said...

Praying for your move... I'm SO excited for you! I just can't wait to hear your praise reports. How's your daughter doing? Better I pray.

I'll miss the new verse for this week. But look forward to your return to us out here in bloggyworld!

Love you my friend.