Friday, April 2, 2010

ABOVE ALL

WHO IS JESUS?
"Above all powers
above all kings..."
No way to measure what You're WORTH!

Philippians 1:21

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain."

You need to watch this through to the end to appreciate fully.


TANGLE http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=ff56e049d61da730b3e1

"Crucified laid behind a stone You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground You took the fall and thought of me...
ABOVE ALL

written by Paul Baloche and Lenny LeBlanc
[sung by various artists]

Story Behind the Song











FOR MORE INSPIRATION, visit SPIRITUAL SUNDAYS with Charlotte and Ginger and a wonderful group of participants
JOIN us here at "The POWER OF YOUR LOVE" with the study of "PRAYING the NAMES of JESUS" by Ann Spangler. Sign up with Crosswalk.com to receive in your email.
Go here to learn more about our plan. On each Sunday evening we will post the NAME for that week and then we'll share on that Friday (or throughout the weekend if you'd like) altogether, with what that specific Name means for you, however you'd like to share.

10 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

This was amazing! I'm so glad I took the time to watch the complete video. To see the attributes of Jesus Christ and to then see the artist create the picture of Him was so awesome.

Thank you for sharing. Happy Easter.

Love,
Debbie

Marina@EBMR said...

What a gift...what a beautiful video. It was so worth taking the time out to watch this.

Thanks for Sharing!

Blessings to you and yours this Easter

-Marina

http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2010/04/at-cross-then-sings-my-soul-saturday.html

Cathy said...

First of all, I love that song so much. Secondly that video was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Happy Easter.

Mocha with Linda said...

This always amazes me when I see it. Such a powerful presentation!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Happy Resurrection Weekend!

RCUBEs said...

It's always great to watch this over and over and be reminded of Who the Lord is! Blessings and Happy Resurrection day!

Charlotte said...

Wow. That is amazing, and so beautiful. I've always loved the song. This made it even more special. Thank you for sharing.
Have a blessed Easter.
Charlotte

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

what a beautiful talent this man has. This is so touching thank-you so much for sharing it today.
God Bless,
Ginger

Nikki (Sarah) said...

wow....my kids ages 9 and 14 were watching with me...and they're amazed as am I...thank you sharing this.

Anonymous said...

No matter how many times I view this video, it impresses me. I seem to take something new away each time.... Excellent post!