Thursday, September 18, 2008

Praise His Name

This morning I posted a "wordle" on Flickers of a Faithful FireFly and had so much fun I created another for this site as well.

You can create your own word art at wordle
Here's the poem that I used to create the picture above:

Praise HIS holy name
praise HIM in this house this morning
praise HIM all you saints
if we do not lift HIS name, even the rocks and stone will cry out
early in the morning I called out to my LORD
HE answered with HIS Word and said
"I am close to those with a broken and a contrite spirit"
Thank YOU, thank YOU FATHER, that YOU could choose and use one such as me
break my heart, break me again, break my heart for the things that grieve YOU
early in the morning I cried to my LORD
early in the morning I shouted out HIS name
JESUS CHRIST, yesterday, today and forever IS the same
Thank YOU LORD that in a world where all is constant shifting
YOU never change
YOU never change, YOUR Word is ever true
YOU never change my LORD and all I need is YOU

1 comment:

sailorcross said...

What a beautiful poem--this just says it all, doesn't it? I couldn't express my thoughts and feeling any better than that poem.

And, I love your wordle. They are fun, aren't they? I may just have to create a "Wordle" blog just for the fun of it!!