And so it is again "Thankful Thursday". I'm so thankful that this verse was posted today. Reading this made me realize that in the midst of a very discouraging week, that I do have very much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful that I have the knowledge and love of Jesus in my life, and yes, I have been set free--freedom through His grace and mercy.
- I am thankful that I am still able to share the truth with others--those who know Christ and those who don't--that God can fill my mouth with His words when I don't know the words to speak.
- I am thankful that when I sat down to pay my bills last evening there was enough money in my checking account to cover these. This hasn't always been the case. God has again provided for me by helping me set a reasonable budget that I can maintain.
- I am thankful for my very best friend--that she is a sounding board for me and has the freedom to let me know when I am headed off in the wrong direction.
- I am thankful that the blister on my thumb is healing!
- I am thankful for my son who helps me in more ways than I could list here.
- I, again, am thankful for my spiritual family who encourage and lift me up in their prayers, their thoughts, their words.
- Most of all, today, I am thankful that God has sent us Jesus and was willing to sacrifice His only Son for me so that I can have forgiveness for my sins and spend an eternity with Him in Heaven. I don't know where I would be without the love of My Lord in my life.